Symplectic Elements is the research information management system that the Library uses to detail the publications, funding, projects, equipment and professional activities of our researchers and faculty members.
- Available to researchers at the MBL, WHOI, WHRC, SEA, USGS Woods Hole
- The MBLWHOI Elements site is at https://symplectic1.whoi.edu/
- Please contact John Furfey (firstname.lastname@example.org) to have your account set up
- Profile page (view full size)
- Publication list (view full size)
- Search for local collaborators (view full size)